Blog archives

Thursday, November 15, 2018

SandevBonsai - 2018. Bonsai sessions with Walter Pall

Dear all…
I will be posting a series of videos of tree discussions with our unique and inspirational international master Walter Pall
hope you will enjoy the content ...be inspired and learn a lot
I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to listen to this man for days and hours during past years, that I was be able to spend so much time with him...to learn from his 40 years huge experience and enormous charisma. I am proud and I think that I could with all humbleness call him a friend
He was priceless in my bonsai development and extremely inspirational.
I am doing all this with just one reason...because I have a wish to share him with the rest of the bonsai world who didn t have the opportunity to listen his bonsai wisdom in person.
Take some of that magic through these films...
All the best
S

1 comment: