Friday, May 7, 2010

New training pots

These are very basic training pots. They are of Chinese origin. Aesthetic is not important here. What is important is that they are basically: bonsai pots. They are very cheap and, believe it or not, they are frost resistant (tested this winter up to -15 or - 17 Celsius).
If I would tell you the price for these six or seven pots, you would know that you can buy maybe one or two good but small pots for that. And one of these is impressively big. That is impossible to find so cheap. And I am in desperate need of big pots because I have so many very big trees that will need temporary training pots in a year or two.
So, that is the reason for my happiness today.

A few examples of smaller training pots that Duda and I bought today.

No comments:

Post a Comment